ICaps® Lutein & Zeaxanthin (120 Count) (by ICaps)
ICaps® Lutein & Zeaxanthin
Supports consumers’ general eye health.*
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
ICAPS Eye Vitamin Lutein ; Zeaxanthin Coated Tablets. It promotes healthy Eyes. It is a specialized, comprehensive formula of carotenoids, antioxidants, and minerals important to vision. Lutein and Zeaxanthin are natural carotenoids that have been shown through structural and clinical studies to be concentrated in the macular segment of the retina. These carotenoids are not produced by the human body, and their accumulation in the eye is dependent on dietary intake. Studies suggest a relationship between these two carotenoids and the maintenance of a normal healthy macula and clarity of the lens of the eye.
- ICAPS Eye Vitamin Lutein & Zeaxanthin Coated Tablets - 120 CT.
- I-Caps Lutein & Zeaxanthin Eye Vitamin & Mineral Supplement Coated Tablets.
- Promotes Healthy Eyes.120.
- Easy to swallow: I-Caps Eye Vitamin & Mineral Supplement Lutein & Zeaxanthin formula is a specialized, comprehensive formula of carotenoids, antioxidants, and minerals important to vision.
- Lutein and Zeaxanthin are natural carotenoids that have been shown through structural and clinical studies to be concentrated in the macular segment of the retina.
- These carotenoids are not produced by the human body, and their accumulation in the eye is dependent on dietary intake.
- Studies suggest a relationship between these two carotenoids and the maintenance of a normal healthy macula and clarity of the lens of the eye.1.
- Zinc is an important mineral found in high concentrations in healthy eyes.
- Zinc acetate has been proven to be the form of zinc with greatest absorption by the body.2.
- Lot number & expiration date are printed on bottle inside of this package.
- Lactose free.1.
- Bone RA, Landrum JT, Tarsis SL.
- Vision Res 25:1531-1535 (1985).2.
- Prasad SP, Beck FWJ, Nowak J. Comparison of absorption of five zinc preparations in humans using oral zinc tolerance test.
- The journal of trace elements in experimental medicine 1993; 6:109-115.
- FloraGLO lutein.
- FloraGLO is a registered trademark of Kemin Industries, Inc. **The primary carotenoids proven to be in the retina and lens of the eye.
- Lactose free: ICaps Eye Vitamin & Mineral Supplement Lutein & Zeaxanthin formula is a safe and effective ocular dietary supplement.
- ICaps eye vitamin & mineral supplement Lutein & Zeaxanthin formula is the only major ocular antioxidant supplement that has a delayed-release formula.
- This unique delayed-release formula allows the ingredients to dissolve gradually, thereby contributing to greater absorption by the body.
- ICaps Eye Vitamin & Mineral Supplement Lutein & Zeaxanthin formula is developed by Alcon Laboratories, a world-wide leader in eye care.
- Each ICaps tablet is made of high quality ingredients and meets the rigorous quality-control standards of Alcon.
- Alcon is involved in research studying the positive effects of antioxidants and carotenoids on healthy vision.
- This ICaps formula is Alcon's way of providing you with the important ingredients being studied by vision experts today.
- Easy to swallow.
- Contains all natural Lutein.
- **Yeum KJ, Taylor A. Tang G, Russell RM.
- Invest ophthalmol vis sci 1995; 36:2756-2761.
- Questions or comments?
- Call us.
- 1 (800) 757-9195.
- [email protected]
- 2007, 2009, 2011 Novartis.
Warning Text: Do Not Use If The Safety Seal Under The Cap Is Broken Or Missing. Keep Out Of Reach Of Children. Caution: Tablet Not To Be Broken Before Consumption.
Ingredients: Contains All Natural Lutein. Supplement Facts. Serving Size 2 Tablets. Also See Nutrition 1 For % Daily Values, Except For Lutein/ Zeaxanthin. Amount / Serving - % Daily Value. Vitamin A (100% As Beta Carotene), 6,600 Iu. Vitamin C, 400 Mg. Vitamin E 150 Iu. Riboflavin (Vitamin B-2), 10 Mg. Calcium, 30 Mg. Zinc (As Zinc Acetate), 60 Mg. Selenium, 40 Mcg. Copper, 4 Mg. Manganese, 10 Mg. Lutein/Zeaxanthin, 4 Mg (4,000) Mcg. - *Daily Value Not Established. Ascorbic Acid, Zinc Acetate Dihydrate, Hypromellose, Gelatin, DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Dicalcium Phosphate, Silicon Dioxide, Mangnesium Stearate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Sucrose, Corn Starch, Selenium Amino Acid Chelate, Titanium Dioxide, Riboflavin, Polyethylene Glycol, Beta Carotene, Lutein/Zeaxanthin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Sodium Ascorbate, Carotenoids, DL-Alpha Tocopherol, Polysorbate 80, Sorbic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Carnauba Wax.
Dosage: Suggested Adult Intake: One tablet twice a day with Meal or as directed by your physician.
Instructions: DO NOT USE IF THE SAFETY SEAL UNDER THE CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Caution: Tablet not to be broken before consumption.